Pulsed Electro Magnetic Fields

 


I was born in Astoria, OR and grew up in the Northwest part of Oregon, out in the country where you didn’t have to really worry about anything or anyone, where cell phones and towers did not exist at the time.

After graduating I moved to Santa Monica, CA where I got my Real Estate License and started working for a Top producing Sales Agent and his Team as an assistant where I learned the game at Sotheby’s International Reality.  I then became a Realtor and started selling homes and was loving life, freedom, going to the beach and meeting a ton a fascinating people from all around the globe.

I also started becoming very health conscious and eager to learn more about nutrition as I’ve always had a passion for putting good nutrition into my body so it can do what it does best, repair and heal itself.    I have teamed up with a few companies over the years and started helping people with their health and now I've become a health consultant where my true passion lies.  My family and friends would always ask me for nutritional advice because they knew how passionate I was when it came to nutrition.  I always had a slew of nutritional recommendations for them and over the years have narrowed it down to a select few of the must have staple items that I share with everyone.

When the market crashed in 2007, I wanted to take a break and went to Oregon for the Summer where I became a project manager for our family business as we had a bunch of construction going on at the time. There’s nothing better than being surround by all the mountains, lush greenery and deep blue ski that goes as far as the eye can see in the summer time in the North West.

During my time back in Oregon I started noticing some muscular issues in my feet, calves and upper legs. It was a strange sensation and honestly I didn’t pay much attention to it at first, its' one of those things If I only new then what I know now I could have saved myself $10,000.00’s of what started my path to many physicians, tests, and emotional turmoil. 

·        Healing Naturally with PEMF Technology

·        Michael Olstedt

·        Pulsed Electro Magnetic Fields

·        Fibromyalgia Treatment & Management

·        Fibromyalgia Treatment

What was so ironic about this is I was the healthiest person I knew, eating organic whole foods, eliminating acidic foods as much as possible, researching more supplement, herbs, and super power antioxidants until I was blue in the face and still my body was on a path of continued decline.

No one had answers for me, and after several years of this, my health continued to decline. I started getting physical fatigue, like the kind that felt like I had 100 pound weights strapped to my feet and I had no energy to move them, to almost blacking out and seeing stars and if that wasn’t bad enough here came the insomnia just to polish me off.

I was lost for words, I could no longer go for jogs because I was tearing my calves every time without warning, my stomach was always a mess and I was no longer getting the sleep I needed to have my body heal and repair itself and the physical fatigue was just debilitatingly insane. It’s the craziest physical rollercoaster I’ve ever been on, some days you feel half way normal and then I would have a horrific week or two that would slap me down hard, not to mention that it always felt like I was coming down with the flu.

This led me to so many test, and every test my Physician had me do always came back within all the normal parameters and after years of this I was at the end of my rope. I’ve tried rolfing, osteopaths, acupuncture, chiropractors, Functional Neurolgists, massage, intravenous IV's, hyperbaric chambers, saunas, exercise, changing my diet and more supplements than I can count. Ive been to the emergency room where Ive had cat scans, urine test, tons of blood work only for them to tell me I was healthy and then people loved telling me well you look healthy. If I heard that one more time….

This is when I had to take matters into my own hands, I knew I wasn’t going to find out what the root cause of the problem was by going to a conventional physician or my natural path for that matter and I started researching until I couldn’t stand it and I’m not talking about going on forums, even though I started there. I wasn’t finding what I was looking for, a damn answer to my question and It took me many years to find the answer and I honestly almost completely gave up on all hope. 

You see march of 2020 was the worst month of my life, my insomnia and physical fatigue where the worst I’ve ever experienced and I knew I was going into the direction of damn near being on disability and the thought of that made me want to take my own life, I was checked out, cashed out and wanted the pain and misery to end. I remember it like it was yesterday, I was sitting on my couch, my eyes started swelling up and tears were rushing down my face, I was hysterical and I begged god that day that I needed his help, to please give me some guidance because I had nothing left in me and I had no answers. Access the web


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Fibromyalgia Treatments

Best PEMF Therapy